Re: SB first release is here. SB!

Sigh. Their's nothing rong with using autoit to create games, so long as said game works for the user, so why are we even having this discussion... again? Personally I think its a good attempt for sb soft, after all, they are not! required to make games, yet they have come out with this for us. I haven't checked it out, but I intend too once I get more time. It sounds like a nice project though. And the O S, can't wait to see what that's like, and hope progress goes well on it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : the terminator via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musical professor via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Genroa via Audiogames-reflector