Re: SB first release is here. SB!

I do agree this topic should go die. but anyway, I have tried giving constructive critisism to the termonater many times, but i'm not gonna try starting things up here, that isn't my point, guys, i've been threw more drama situations then you know. Hell, i'll admit it, there was a time, when I first got skype, and a said person added me, and that was when it all started with me. It got me into depression damn fast because I thought most people were against  me and that nothing I could do is right. Dispite my last post, steve is a great guy, termonater can have great potentual, I laugh and joke with steve and the termonater helped me make a spanish lang file in stw, but sometimes, these topics, I agree do get out of hand. And I hate to say it but at times it can be the person. Like how I said that immer guy chatted me that message on skype because I made my own desission, but I agree, guys, did you ever hear about this new thing? This oh, so amazing link th at... that no one ever scemes to click on? It's a link, called pm. Yes, Pm. Also, did you hear about this thing, another amazing thing, called skype groups? Those are both ways the people who really wanna fight can hash it out with out the hole public seeing it. I love the audiogames.net forum. I like it a lot. But sometimes people really need to think about what they type before they type it. I mean, what do you think would come up now, if I typed the termonater/sb soft on google. I understand how sertain people are different and have there own ways of thinking, and maybe I shouldn't have posted that last post and I admit that was my fault, but anyway, A lot of people on here tend to let there anger drive them over there actual thoughts. I mean if you don't like it, for ghsh sakes don't post about the creation. I personnaly never tried it, but i'm not going to let these posts here influence my dessision of weather I should try it or not. I mean gosh, the te rmonater only posted this to share his creation, sure he can have a temper, i've scene it many times, but his personallity doesn't have to be mensioned, and for that perpose I won't anymore. But topics like something I found, hacking the wifis, etc, we post then regret it later. Theres also a nice link, called oh yeh, delete. You can delete posts, you know. That's another option, and not a bad one at that. Heres my suggestion. if you like the product, post here. If you don't like the product but are intrested in helping said developer improve it, post here. If you hate the developer, don't post it here. Note this might not go well with my other post but I wish now I hadn't posted it, cause I made the mistake of posting with out really thinking. That's what most of these people really need to do, is think it all the way threw, what the effects of the post could be. I man, heck I don't know, maybe my post is all over twitter for some reason right now. And here is some constructive criticism that does need saying, termonater, no matter who it is, if you want to be a successfull dev, I really recommend not insalting people by saying f**k off and swearing at other people just cause your mad. Just saying. Anyway, enough from me.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : the terminator via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dhruv via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dhruv via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector