Re: Reddit is awesome!

Hello,
And when brad says it's huge, well, I've seen it, and I agree with him. There is stuff on there for TV shows, games, movies, the hole works all in this one website.
Someone's going to ask, probably, why should I sign up, and, well that is actually quite a hard question to answer. I think the sheer scope of the website though is amazing and I think that's part of it. It's like a social network but not quite, it's got news yet not news, it's like this audiogames forum but on a gigantic and I really do mean gigantic scale, but it's by no means a replacement. In fact, if I werre to choose, I'd much rather come here to the audiogames forums, and I often do, multiple times a day. But of course I would, because I'm a moderator.