Re: Help with music.

Hello there, I'm also a big fan of this kind of stuff. So I'll put some names of artists I have here. Ones are more traditional, while others sounds more like a stand up show, but they all have their value.

Alex Beaton
Battering Ram
Bing Crosby
Blarney Lads
Celtic Woman
Charlie & the Bhoys
Chieftans

Well, I just noticed that I have way too much names to post in this message, so drop me a PM or find me at skype. I'f I'm not wrong, my skype info is in my profile.
Best regards, Haramir.