Re: Announcing the release of remnant 2.0! 3.0 beta now live!

Hay all, sorry again for bumping a topic that I previously posted in, but I have some news regarding Remnant.
first of all, the slightly bad news.
remnant has been delaied; again, but this time it's due to mother nature.
You see, my area has been experiencing lost of unusually heavy amounts of violent lightning storms, and my pc doesn't like them that much, that and the chance of the power going out or frying my hard drive is to high to wrisk using my pc during these storms.
Due to this, the release date for remnant 3.0 has been set back to.....
july.
Also getting in contact with theOnlyPKMNmaster is like pulling teath, as he hasn't responded to PMs, but he working on psycho strike at the moment, plus he probably has colege finals coming up, so I can't really blame him.
It would be a real bummer to have to make the main character silent for this final chapter, as he has to interact with Remnant during two of the endings.
Okay, the good news...
despite the setbacks, remnant 3.0 is still coming along pretty nicely.
All but a few of the viruses are done and most of the levels are at least on the stage list with only the final boss levels not appearing their yet.
almost all cutsceens are done as well; again with the exception of the boss ones.
I decided not to using the voice samples I talked about in my last post, as I came up with a slightl cooler intro than what I originally planned on.
I'll be working on remnant over the next month or so, to get everything done, and I may even be able to get an objective view on the campaign soon from someone who's never plaied AAC or Remnant before as well.
The only thing that can push back the release date at this point is when theOnlyPKMNmaster can record lines, but, please, don't get mad at him if he can't before July, just know that Remnant 3.0 will be out when it's really and truely ready.

Something I've been thinking about for a while...
Would anyone be interested in adding their voice to remnant?
I was kind of thinking about seeing if any audiogame pioneers or current developers of audiogames would like to appear in a special segment, where they'd be feetured as ghosts/zombies the the plaier would have to take down.
Also, would any audiogames devs like to allow me to use any zomby vocals they've created for they're games?
I think this could be a nice nodd and tribute to all the people who've worked vary hard over the years to bring us all of the audiogames we enjoy playing.