Re: the bit torrent sync accessibility fix - bit torrent sync clicker

Hi all.
Well ns studios you really made this thing work.
Though it was due to incompatability with the latest windows updates with bt sync 1.3 crashing through syncing I am pleased I did.
The stats alone are worth it.
One thing I was given a 30 day trial of pro.
I will not be subscribing for a yearly subscription.
bar all the extra device and cloud syncing, what else will I loose.
Will I still be able to create unlimited classic folders not the new ones obviously and what are the limits?
If it comes down to it will my classic folders I have still work.
Are there limits on classic folders.
If I do choose to subscribe later is it easy to do?
And most importantly if I do go for the upgrade later on do I get cloud based backup and stuff with bt for 40 bucks a year.
I am not saying I will subscribe, but later on depending on what it is I may do it.