Re: Considering going into game development, looking for a mentor

Hey guys. I appologize for my long absence but my computer was and still is in the shop. Has been for about a month. Its with a friend. Anyways, I may take you up on you're offers, all of you, and I am beyond pleased to have so much support. if you'd like to contact me, my skype is theghostrider132. See you all soon.