Re: Survive the Wild!

@Giovani:
Also, people, with this things about killing another I would like to write. Yes, of course. I agree with banning, if somebody will kill by those persons
three times.
I was in same situation. But, how to try a weapon to someone, how It works? For example, how to shot with bow to someone? Yes, this is okay, if try It,
but not very often to another persons.

Sorry guy, but… why? The game give to you the option to kill people, and isn’t a bad thing.
In the future you’ve defend yourself against animals, and other people.
You need play with more people that help you to defend against hostile players. But Bann someone only for kill a person in three times is a stupidity. This is a survive game, with crafting and other elements, in a hostile situation. The history says that the events occurs because your city was destroyed. What occurs if one of survivors is a mad soldier? You say to him that hei's a bad person for kill people and please, don’t repeat it? No, you’ve to run or try defend against him, or try kill him for save your skin

@Giovani:
Games are not to revenge to anothers I must say. And yes, with this, that if somebody is blind and plays a games, like these of course, there is something,

This isn’t a revenge situation. Is only that the players love the competition, and kill is the form of competition in this game.
Nobody is talking about revenge or resentment against the world because he’s blind. Is only a competition situation in that some players want to compete against other player. And, this is an open world game, and someone can kill others freely.

@Majoz:
I personally would create some protections for beginners, when I entered that game I had no idea how to play it, and this mad person was killing me without

The protection current exist, and this is called newbie flag.
When you start as a new player, you can’t be touched by other players, and you can’t touch anybody. When you retire the newbie flag, writing /newbie in the console, you can be attacked by other players.
But, when you’re a newbie, you don’t have access of some areas and crafting.

… Sam, in general, the people are crying so much because the killing issue. I think that if the people continue with this after games reaches the first release (including animals and other hostile situations) you’ve to have two main servers. The main and current, with PK active, and other passive server, without PK, but without some features. This is for try force the people play in the pk server xd.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : majoz via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : walterjfw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : walterjfw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : walterjfw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : walterjfw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : walterjfw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : majoz via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : adiluralbaev via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : majoz via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : luciana . lu3a via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : luciana . lu3a via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stefan_ilioaica via Audiogames-reflector