Re: Trying to ask blind Android users to contact a developer

Well it's worth a try, I just wouldn't expect too much or devote all your time into trying, better to focus on things that have more milage for success.

What I meant with the "video game" comment wasn't about this music game specifically, it was the fact that by default in a lot of places the term "video games" is a catch all for all computer games, even textual or sound based ones, so the idea of "an audio game" is to many sighted people like the idea of an audio photograph, the language just doesn't allow for the concept sinse the language is specifically visual, ---- heck I've even encountered some developers who reffuse to believe screen reading programs exist sinse they are so tied to the idea that writing is something visual.

This all comes down to the blind = alien sterriotype, which is a pain in the arse in games just as it is elsewhere.