Re: Anyone here experienced Exploding Head Syndrome

Hmm, interesting topic.

  I hear tones on occasion, my hearing will temporarily get dim and I'll hear a tone that's probably around 900 or 1000 hertz sometimes, but it only lasts maximum 30 seconds so I just dismiss it. It doesn't happen too often though.
  Also I find I have head rushes if I get really stressed. Basically, when that occurs, I have to lay down for about a minute or two and it passes. That doesn't happen too often; I had one on Thursday , another last month, and I can't remember when the last time before that was.