Re: Delight games on Ios

Funny I did e-mail them at the time and got no response which was a  trifle annoying as you imagine.

As to the games, I did try all of the free packs to check the engine used, but as I recall most had the same interface and issues to the premium pack. That being said, by the time I got around to deep space huntress (which according to my purchice list was the last I downloaded), I was a little on the narked side so it is entirely possible I did not investigate it in as much detail as I could've done.

If someone from delight games however wants to come and have a chat about access I'll be highly glad to help.

As to refunds, perhaps having some instructions on how to get one for next time might help, sinse often I don't want to check aps for access sinse I don't want to be throwing away my monkies on something which may not be accessible, particularly sinse thanks to the bloody stupi canvasing thing, often games which sound! as if they should be accessible are anything but (it was quite entertaining in a depressing way when a game just called "Text adventure quest" proved entirely unreadable).