Re: Talk about issues and solutions

Hi Jo and welcome to the forum.

Well, as you will gather we have lots of visually impared people here, and this is the offtopic room which exists for casual chat, ---- so if you want to talk about issues and solutions, feel free. Really, there are no forbidden subjects on this forum (aside from how to steal audiogames), so fire away and don't be shy. Where disability awareness is concerned I'd personally always rather be aske about something than for people to make assumptions.

If your looking for something more private than a topic on a public forum that might be fine too, however I'd recommend letting people know what exactly your interested in discussing and why, sinse simply saying "issues and solutions" is very vague  and people are far more likely to be willing to help if they have some idea what you want help with.