Re: Mortal Kombat x officially announced!

Hi all.
So, I'm not sure on what to buy: Mortal kombat for ps4 on a disc which is the cheepest Price, the game from psn which is quite expensive or the Premium pack from psn which is like twice the Price as if I buy the game on a disc.
It seems as if I buy the game on a disc, then I can't buy the Things from the primium back later on directly from playstations website if I wants to. It seems as all the extra stuff only is available directly from the game, which of corse requires some sighted help. But, is all the extra Things in the primium pack really worth the dubble Price of the game? Or would you simply go for the disc which is the cheepest option currently. Do you think the game wil load faster when it's all on the ps4s harddisc? Any thoughts and suggestions are very much welcome.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Razor49 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Razor49 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Razor49 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Razor49 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Razor49 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Razor49 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Razor49 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : janagirl via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector