Re: Mortal Kombat X Menu Breakdown

Hi Kai,
Well, I must say, I'm impressed, that's a very in-depth guide.

@SLJ
I was thinking the same thing, though I was going to write my own menus out again anyway.  I don't really want to just take his work and take the credit for it at all, although it would save me the time and effort of re-writing everything.  As for your point about multiple guides in different places, that's not an uncommon site to see on places like
GameFAQs

Kai, if you would be willing to provide your opinion on this, then that'd be much appreciated.  As we both seem to have our own unique styles of writing out menus (with yours being far more in-depth in comparison to the ones on the guide SLJ linked to), it might just be better for me to write my own out again.  If however you don't mind, I could use your guide as a template and re-map/re-write it, putting your name in the credits as somet hing like "<name> for writing out a more in-depth menu guide which I used as a template") or similar.

Let me know what you think and keep up the good work.