Re: Beginner with question on BGT

Hi,
Yeah, me and Colton have been working on a game which I started out on over spring break and that Colton started helping me with a few weeks or so later. I will only give you guys one clue about it. It was, in part, enspired by awesome homer level 1, but has grown and grown since then. We're not sure of the release date, we might release it as it is with a few bug fixes and such, or we might add more to it and have a longer time til release. Anyways I tuess that was going off topic. Lol. I guess I'm also ok, I started in November learning bgt, and so have been learning it for about 6 and a half months.