Beatstar pro is finally here!

As some of you may know, one of my hobbies, when I'm not working or doing things for university is programming.
I have coded several audiogames (games without graphics) which are mainly geared towards blind people like myself.
In the last few months, I have been working on a very big update to my most successful game, Beatstar. Beatstar is a musical game where the basic objective is to follow instructions to complete sets of music beats, letting the player buy more soundpacks as he/she progresses.

Now, Beatstar pro has arrived, and it is no longer just a musical game. I have included three minigames: A boxing game, a slots game and a football game.
Programming this project has been lots of fun, especially recording the various unlockable achievements. I am sure that many of you will enjoy it as much, if not more than I have enjoyed producing them.

Beatstar pro encourages you to donate 10 euros as a contribution, but since many of you cannot or do no t want to donate, the free version has 0 restrictions. It has exactly the same features as the full version and the code and sounds are 0% different if you donate.

To get the game, please visit my games site at:
http://oriolgomez.com/en_games.php and look for the download link or the donation button.

Thank you!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : patjk via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Stevie-3 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector