Re: MAINSTREAM GAMES - list of accessible video games - update 27/01/14

Yo there everyone!
Until this post, I'm surprised no one ever mention these :

nintendo ds :
Bleach : the blade of fate (action/fighting, highly accessible)
Naruto : ninja destiny series (emulaters work on only nnd 1)

pc :
megaman/rockman series (except rmx7)

psp :
bleach : heat the souls series (I could say everything is like 99% accessible)
megaman maverick hunter x/rockman iregular hunter x (accessible for sure, have to use a bit of memorization though. I just cleared everything yesterday)
fate/tiger colossium or however you spell its name (harder than fate/unlimited code, but still)
Rorouni kenshin and sengoku basara games (also accessible on other consoles too, not just psp)

Not to mention many common games such as street fighter, tekken, killer instinct, blaaze blue or whatever the heck it is, king of fighters and so on. Many games aren't 100% accessible (or I oculd say there's actually no si ghted game that goes like that), but at least with some effort, you could still get everything just like them sighted people do. Whatever I mention in this post is, at least what I find accessible for sure, not just playable. I still have more to try out. Will put something up again next post if I find one.