Deep Echo - An audio dungeon crawler that need your feedbacks

Hello everyone, I'm Taldius, game developper.

I'm currently taking a part in a game jam called the Accessibility Jam that recquire to make a game for people with disabilities. I choosed to create an audio game for blind people and I would be glad to have some feedbacks. At this point the game is still early in his developpement but has all the main features and some levels.

Tell me if you're able to finish the game and if you understand what is happening.

You can play it here, on Gamejolt: http://gamejolt.com/games/adventure/deep-echo/67681/

About the game:

The mechanic of the sonar was inspired by a TED presentation about echolocation by Dianel Kish.

It's a dungeon crawler where you control a character from the top. You can use a sonar to detect the walls, enemies and items.
The goal is to find the exit of each level.

Thanks in advance.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Taldius via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Taldius via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Taldius via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Genroa via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Genroa via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Taldius via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Taldius via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Haramir via Audiogames-reflector