Re: NEW AUDIOGAME! Audio Rally Racing is available - full version

Well.
Usually they are but they are those stupid click the word links I usually open them in gmail because I can and run from the redirect.
However there is apparently an issue.
If you ask them for the link and give them your reg code they will respond with the correct link.
I already notified them about the issue yesterday I also explained that it would be better if we got the links in text so we could coppy them and save them easier.
I do like the weather system and its actually going to be replayable again and again.
I'd like more countries added to the races, Australia, Nepal, Indonesia, south Africa china coria maybe a few others I am not sure.
Since I come from new Zealand though I was interested to play the tracks and while some of them are hard as nails the comentory is really cool.
The game reminds me of the old win95 games fantail and motercross 2 games I played with friends earlier in the piece.
And well good job guys.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : micco67 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mario navarro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : micco67 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mario navarro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : drg via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : drg via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : patjk via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : micco67 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : micco67 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : brad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector