some bgt questions

Hi all,

I want to program some new functions within my game your_adventure but have no clue where to start, this are the ideas and hopefully someone can help me:

1. i want to introduce something what will display how long someone has played, like aprone did in swamp, i also want to have it at the main menu.

2. to make the activities that are implemented right now some more interactive, i want to implement something that gives the player a message, like with fishing: "your rod starts to bend over, there must be a heavy fish on the hook", with this message the player should press a key to determine how heavy he/she wants to rail n the fish. the heavy fish, will need more power, with this message: "your rod starts to shake a little, there must be a light fish on the hook" the player should press another key to use the minimal amount of power to rail in the light fish. Together with this i want to implement a few seconds. The player can rail in th e fish during these seconds, otherwise the fish has freed itself.

This are the new ideas for now. hopefully someone can lent me a hand with examples.

thanks a lot.

greetz mike

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Genroa via Audiogames-reflector