Re: Looking for opponents

@FabiG94.
I'd love to play a couple games with you, the only thing is that I can't receive incoming connections.. I have to figure out how to open ports on my comcast router. If you can receive incoming connections though, let's play. I have super football, super sport, super tennis, Lords of the Galaxy, and Galaxy Ranger.
You can Email me at staindadd...@juno.com to set up a time. smile