Re: Looking for Mud Splat

Unfortunately the download page on that site is looking for contact info, and hasn't been updated since 2005.
I presume they would have previously emailed a link or something, but I've got no faith that its actually still up and running. That's why I was hoping somebody on here could upload the setup.