would you soundRTS players be interested in this

hello fello sound RTS layers!
Here at Nathan Tech I've been working on several maps and two mods for Sound RTS, however I recently watched some old television programs and dramas and thought, hey, I could do that for Sound RTS,
so the question is would you be interested in a doctor who sound RTS mod/mods
now the first one I have in mind is darlicks vs earth alliance,
so you either choose to be the leader of a darlick squad, hard to hert and high fire power but less choice of weaponry, or earth alliance, varying weaponary, sought of weak, but lots of different types of units.

So would you be interested?