Re: Grand Theft Auto V

wee! finally, fina friggin lee! I'm glad to know others are taking up this amazing game. I love it, I was even gonna stream it too but i didn't really think it would draw people in since its like mainstream and accessibility isn't all that good. I wonder which trainer dev wants to help with accessibility, I asked in the comments of PCTrainer by jetijosh but never really checked back. There is a lot going on in the trainer and it would be nice if someone did put hotkeys in, the one thing, all the trainers and stuff are ASI scripts, from what I can tell, basically DLLs that can be made to function as a script, I do have visual studio 2013 express but it cannot open them and opening them in notepad just yields gibberish so it must be compiled to like bytecode or machine language, not interpreted like python where you can edit it. There are also other scripthook mods, all needing the main one though, but you can, for example, make lua mods, you would still need to read and understand the GTA V native functions, so knowing how to code isn't enough in that instance. There is also a dot net plugin.

It's so freakin' awesome, GTA V has become one of my favorite games, so its cool to see others playing it too.

As for SLJ's question, yes ,first person can be triggered on PS4, I think you press the touchpad down, i used to play the game on PS4, but i don't have a copy anymore to verify, I'm pretty sure thats what you need to do , trouble is, doing so cycles all the views, so you'd have to try to find out somehow if you're in FP or not and keep pressing down the touchpad until you get there, just to be clear, presssing down the touchpad means putting your finger on it until you feel it click down, not just touching it. If you're on PS4 you can use the touchpad also to navigate the map. The map is not really accessible though so, bleh, Modding console games is a thing, however I didn't check into modding the PS4 copy of GTA V as modding console games is not something I've ever attempted and its a more complicated drawn out process than modding PC games.

Would you guys like it if I streamed GTA V, going around blowing shit up, getting into fights with the po po and stuff! I'd really like to do that.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector