Re: One and one makes one

Yes my interminable minians! Bring me Phil's Pants that he shal hence forth have none and that I may laugh at his behind in a derisive manner! big_smile.

Rofl Phil, that was probably more humerous to me than you intended sinse of course in the Uk "pants" means underware, not trousers.

I do still like the fantastic games list though, I use it in updates or when I want a complete overview of what is going.