Re: Delight games on Ios

Yep, ad removal is always preferable because even if the ad isn't loaded for some reason you'll get a gap which grabs focus every time a new ad loads or attempts to load. Then VO resyncs and continuous read stops working. So arguably we aren't actually getting the same experience as sighties with ads, but oh well, I understand their problem and don't mind paying.