Game purchase ranking list

Hey guys,
I am planning on purchasing one game on pc, but having a hard time fixating on one choice because it seems like I want to buy all of them lol.
do you mind giving me your opinion on which game is the best investment in ranking order?
Please only list games that must be purchased with money, and it does not really matter what type of game it is...I will be checking up on it before I buy it haha.
P.S. I have kodp, papa sangre 1/2, audio defence, some choiceof games books, and most likely have all of the mobile games that work with voice over, but you are free to post them under the pc games smile
P.S.S. not really into racing games or fps (restricted to a laptop, crucified by the trackpad lol), and sorry if this is in the wrong topic zone.
P.S.S.S. I like RPGs and assume purchased games are updated regularly, so giving up on free games at the moment (no muds please I am sick of them)
P.S.S.S.S.S. sorry for the many P.S.'s lol