Re: Entry about Deathmatch project alpha doesn't countains any information

Unfortunately the same problem that affects the combo box also seems to affect links within db entries, (I got that link from the games list so I know it was working).

Hopefully Richard and Sander will fix the problem soon, but until they do as Aaron said we'll just have to go the long way around, however I'll still add links to any new entries sinse it'd be silly not to.