Re: Joining our Beta Testing Team

Hi Audazzle. I very much approve of and support this approach to unify the gaming community so blind and sighted people can have equal footing on games. Being a particularly obsessive gamer myself I've also tried various videogames and found them to work because they unintentionally were designed in such a way that the sounds were enough to play it. But that still isn't equal footing as that only applies to a few games, street fighter and mortal combat in particular. There's also games like Skullgirls, mainstream games that have speech that you can enable, but that's not set up out of the box. This is why I love your mision statement. I've signed up to beta test your games. I've already bought jumpin saucers' I didn't even bother with the free version, I went right ahead with the paid version, and I honestly do not regret it one bit. The game's great. Excited to see it come to pc, and do you have plans to develop this for mac? Best of l uck with everything!