Re: Deep Echo - An audio dungeon crawler

It's the level where the attack is introduce, you can attack using the trigger button of the controller or the space bar.
You can use it on the crabs that are chasing you.

Hope it can help you.

Tell me if you find it's too hard to understand at first, so I can improve it.