Re: Psycho Strike - New Strategy/Action game

turtlepower17 wrote:

While I agree with your sentiments, and I, too, was very let down by the ending, I think you're missing one important point.
During the time we hoped that the devs would return to this topic and respond, there were many messages slamming them, making rude comments, and so on. I said it before, and I will say it again. If I were a developer, and I received even half of the unnecessary backlash this game got, I would throw my hands up and say, screw all of you ungrateful, entitled people.
So while I do agree that it's unprofessional of them to have abandoned a project that, really, should be in its infancy, I can also sympathize with how they must feel.
I think that, as it stands, all of us are going to have to just sit back and let this go. Yeah, it might have been wiser to wait and see what happened before purchasing the game. But really, that may or may not have helped in the end. I think it's time to let all this bickering die, though. It's serving no purpose.
And, you know what? I still intend to record a playthrough of Psycho Strike, no matter how uncool the game is at the moment, because, for what it was, I rather liked it.

I'm sick to Death of the whole "entitled people" complain, because it is my opinion that yes, as customers we're fucking entitled, and this discussion wouldn't even be if it was a similar situation but with a physical Product.
If a developer recoils
by entitled wining then we need to force his head out. The devs in this case has only made it worse by completely ignoring this.
From my standpoint the complaints about unresponsiveness looks very valid to me and definitely not like some snobby "blind stereotypical" entitlement. That whole argument has to go, now let's bombard the devs with demands!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : themadviolinist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : the terminator via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : the terminator via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : thetruegamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : patjk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : johnnyto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : themadviolinist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : patjk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : thetruegamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flyby chow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : thetruegamer via Audiogames-reflector