Re: Swamp, zombie FPS by Aprone

I was hanging out on Map 5 today, because that's the best place to get loot and experience if you have the armor and points to handle it. Suddenly, though I was outside, I started getting shot at! Turns out, a raider was walking around taking pot shots at me! I took him out, but a few minutes later, the same thing happened again. I've never seen roaming raiders on Map 5, and I don't know when it started… but I love it! It adds a new element to the game, and it can get intense when you have a bunch of zombies around and you can't hear where the shots are coming from. Honestly, I feel like raiders--perhaps with less powerful weapons, to keep it fair--should appear on other maps too. The sewers and map 3 strike me as good places for this, but that's just me. Anyway, if this is a new feature, thank you! If it's been around for a while, I must've just been incredibly lucky to avoid these roamers until today.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mehgcap via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tikki via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nikos via Audiogames-reflector