Converting iTunes Videos To Mp3s?

Hello Everyone.
[[wow]] it's been a long time since I've been on here. Anyway, I use goldwave to convert iTunes music to mp3s if I need to. So I was wondering is it possible to convert iTunes videos tv. shows and movies into mp3s? Is there an accessible piece of software that can do this? Obviously I know goldwave can't do it but is there video software that can do this for me. Because sometimes it's just easier for me to have mp3s of things so I don't always have to hear voiceover's voice lol.
Thanks for any help.