Re: DeathMatch, a new beginning

@slj it is possible your ships were one of the unlucky ones which were in orbit around inderion when it exploded but got restored, unfortunitly we wern't able to get the ships. @momo7807 That's what the new interactible systems thing is going to be used for, but this will be only for gigantic capital vessels as people are going to have reel difficulty when on a ship like a corvette and say, their life support goes out. In other news, in prepporation for the federation recruitment mission, i've begun designing the first custom command, going to the first player to complete the recruitment mission, the phoenix arizona. The vessel is already supporting 5 decks with an extensive tram system, and her engineering section and bridge have been fitted with speshel turbocars which run to access chambers underneath the vessels middle section to other areas of importence, such as the teleporter bay and for engineering, the fuel storage bay. I've decided to have it so that we can put our custom designed vessels to work, whenever a player completes the federation recruitment mission, they'll be assigned a custom flagship if one is currently not in service with another captain, hents the phoenix arizona will be the first starship to be served out to a captain, whom ever completes the recruitment mission first. I'm also looking for names for the cruiser on which the recruitment mission will take place, if anyone has any ideas please tell me here. In even more good news, i've made more progress towards tracking down that nasty glitch where the server decides its not crashing nicely. I'll need to work on it when i'm not tired, but for now, i'm slowly making progress towards fixing it. Hopefully, we should be back up and fully running soon.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : troopanum via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Atlan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : troopanum via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Atlan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : troopanum via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wp85 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : stormstorm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Atlan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wp85 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : troopanum via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector