Re: help with Audacity

Hi there,
As far as I know, Audacity is not especially designed to mix, rather than adding some effects, deleting some others, cutting, treaming copying etc. I mean you won't get good result with audacity, you know?
I myself am still sticking with cool edit pro which is better at this point. There is the option mix paste (Ctrl+shift+V), which allows you to select another file from your computer and paste it wherever you want in the track, like in the beginning, in the end or in the middle of it.