Re: extremely disturbing news

Ok, heres the hole thing so far. The thing that was a prank was mason pretending to get into UP and saying that he wanted to kill the blind comunity, that was a complete prank, the hole Original UP hacking. Well, then 2 days later, bryan smart calls me up and has my source code in front of me, scrolling threw it with his speesh routed so I could hear it. Mason was the only other person who had access to such code. Bryan told me that someone hacked mason's dropbox account, which scemes to be true. Mason made a vial mistake with having all of his passwords the same. I look into it and not that many people knew about it, none actually, but mason was litterily asleep that hole day, I couldn't get ahold of things. The next day I finily touched base with him on skype. Even he didn't know he was hacked. I told him and showed him the chatlog. He investigated and found that it was true. He didn't know what log I was talking about, until I mensioned players.log, containi ng username=password for exactly 446 passwords. But we figured meh, we can only tell people to change passes and not way to much else. Well, then, mason suddenly scemes to block me. Mason, masonasons, This person has not shared their details with you.  not selected  12 of 59 and he had no reason to. Couple hours later, I get a chat from someone else saying that mason was trying to get in contact with me because his other account got hacked. So I added that one, and we talked, and demised a plan to figure out who the dang hacker was. So, we made a system whare when you ran it, it asked for mason's password. If you guessed it right, then, boom! Your user name, and computer name was sent back to us. We don't like hacking and we didn't consider this a hack, we wanted to know who it was. Well, only one person got the password correct. ilim from spain. Well, then I go look at the IP that was logged into mason's skype, and got 62.57.198.219. I geolocated that IP, and I got badalona spain. Intresting. Right? Gilim pleeds inisent and he may be, but currently, that is the hole true story to stop some confusion. I hate this freeking drama!