Re: DeathMatch, a new beginning

slj.

I have incounter that bug. not all but some of them.

First, the log in power down engines. first i must mention, not only you, but all players have this bug.
Second, the creation of new char by accident. yes, sometimes we try to make  mistake of our username it does.
Third, the in game stuck. well, most people are using windows including me, so i think we haven't incounter this problem. I think that's all.

O. about the teleporter think. yes it does but sometimes.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mike-tan via Audiogames-reflector