Re: extremely disturbing news

alright. I will give you a perspective that is way outside and way neutral on this and will be brief and somewhat harsh about it:

First. A security breach? that is nothing. even sony had them and there is a site called has sony been hacked dot com, or something of the sort. happens to just about anyone that does not care, this including the bit on plaintext passwords.

Second, how many times has it been repeated in here to keep private, melodramatic, personal discussions out of a forum? I see this one way too often in here everywhere now, and honestly, is what wants me to detract and leave  the community, and fast. Unfortunately, audiogames.net is pretty much the only community that is still very active and dedicated to the subject. And I am sorry moderators, but I thinkk you do have excessive neutrality and very loose control from what i have been Reading on countless topics because remember, all of these forums are 100% public and just about anyone can read them. Sure, i have been away for years, but come on, that does not mean I would stop following what has been going on. We can of course debate this over any other medium that will not involve the forums at all.

And thirdly, its time some of you get out of your couches, studios, rooms, houses and interact with real people, exercise, have a laugh, party a bit, study about whatever other topic out there, because life is just too short for you to 1. Try and try and tyr to get back into games you have been kicked out of, 2. Savotage everything around and about you (you had plenty of time to do that when you were younger), 3. Cry, or rant, or  flame over spilled milk (a slang dictionary now would be good) In giving this third opinion, I felt it was already necessary because I feel that all of these things are seriously disrupting the entire blind gaming community, whether it be inside and outside of audio games. And if those things never stop, well, then the somewhat junk posts on a udio games never will either, and i am afraid this site will just be like any other regular, public, 4chan, IRC, whatever, forum out there. All because someone cannot behave like a propper, educated civilian in the internet.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dhruv via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kyle12 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kyle12 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : guilevi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : guilevi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kyle12 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : themadviolinist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : guilevi via Audiogames-reflector