Re: extremely disturbing news

Hi,
There are actually people employed to do this stuff (the so called white-hat hackers), and they get paid huge amounts of money to break security for companies. Indeed, I thought about doing this myself, but decided I'd rather program the security rather than break it. :d But anyway, that's a bit off topic. If you really want security, string hash functions, as well as string_to_hex and hex_to_string would do it. Also, there are the encode and decode functions, which use base64, and I'm pritty sure you could import a dll that does even more secure like things. I could even make a class that does this! Its honestly not that difficult and all it would require is an extra half hour of coding. Seriously. Code security. Until you do, I will never, in my life, play or use anything you make, and I'm pritty sure a few people might agree.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dhruv via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dhruv via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dhruv via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dhruv via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kyle12 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : themadviolinist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kyle12 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dgleks via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dgleks via Audiogames-reflector