Re: DeathMatch, a new beginning

@momo er, confusion, complete confusion. No, it is not ok that plasma cannons can do 500000 damage. Like I said. I want a differing reason as aposed to the planet cracker is a quick money maker as a reason not to remove it. After all, it is sort of easy to make money. And no. I won't increase the cargo delivery and such to that high value, that completely eliminates the hole point of trying to work for the credits and the new ships. And no, its not just dmnb masters who don't use it. So far as i'm aware, the majority of the playerbase don't, and so far as I understand, the ones who do say it sucks, with the acception of a very few. So besides and apart from its a quick moneymaker, what are the reasons it should stay.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Omar Alvarado via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mike-tan via Audiogames-reflector
[...]
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector