Re: Game coming up soon, streets of chaos!

Colton Hill! Please listen up, cuzz I got somethin to say. Stop while you're ahead, will ya? The mods have already had to deal with the ultra power shirrrade, don't get them angry and at it again with yet another thunderous drama storm. Come on, we've had enough drama for all it's worth. Attacking Lukas publically! on this forum with a personal snipe ain't right at all and it's just pointless for the masses to read all that you said. Just cuzz you are announcing that Lukas Brown is out. don't mean that ya gotta jump right down his throat in public! You drew the sword way too soon and when ya didn't have to. Now please, let's, well, closing the topic when the most of these posts are good and we don't wanna let people who wanna actually play the game not be able to download it, but let's delete those posts 27 and 28, shal we? And totally, utterly and absolutely unrelated to the issue but I'll say it anyway. Now that this ga me is released, this topic's gotta be moved into new releases. And btw, ya siad ya didn't wanna start into a flamewar, well by saying what ya just said there, I think ya just totally struck the match dude. Just sayin. Now let's move the chaos off the forum and then back on the Streets! of Chaos, as it should be!
big_smile
Glad that I can still laugh in the midst of drama. Rofl but seriously, let's just end this fight now.