Re: my virtual machines

You must use the virtual bns.
The reason I chose the virtual bns was so that I could get speech output while installing the sound blaster16 windows drivers.
After I got sound working, I tried to install jaws but I got an error when the installer started up.
I also got text assist to work in the vm.
I haven't tried it with window eyes though.
By the way, freedom scientific took the old jaws versions off there sight.