Re: talking windows pe four 64 bit installation of windows now available.

Hi

From what I've been reading, I'll probably be one of the first to report that even though VMware seems to load everything fine, from the win8.1penvda, installing either windows server 2008 or windows server 2012 results in:
Setup encountered an internal error while loading (com) or (kom). After pressing ok, you land back at the "install now" button. I tried to use the ntsetup thing, but there it doesn't seem to detect either my install drive (or I am just expertly messing things up in that app).
I still need to try the vhd, but the main question is: could I use it to install anything? I mean, can I use the windows2go for installing a clean windows on any system? If so, would that windows have to be 8.1 or higher, or would anything above xp do?

An answer will be greatly apriciated.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gellman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gellman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gellman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : fatih via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : flyby chow via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector