Re: Rundercover - an audio game that gets you in shape!

I know this is an old thread but when I read the concept of the game I thought it was a great idea, but this isn't a very appropriate game to promote to a community that is mostly blind and vision impaired people.

I know that he said they would look into making it suitable for blind and vision impaired people, but, to be honest, I just looked at their web site, and after more than a year and only 7% funded... I don't think it matters, because I don't think its ever going to happen.

Too bad, it was a good idea...