Re: Blindside (PC version)

If you want to play it on your Apple iOS device, go to the app store and search for blindside.

To play it on your PC or Mac, buy the game through Desura.

NOTE: The following may only apply to PCs.
They don't tell you this, but the Desura client is optional. It's not needed to download or run the game. Be warned though, I found the Desura sight not very friendly with my screen reader (JAWS).

Blindside web site: http://www.blindsidegame.com/
Desura : mailto:http://www.desura.com/games/blindside