Re: Audio Game Console Sonus Interactive

As for the g d e, I think that maybe if you could get @philipbennefall''s permission over here you could base it up of bgt, it's the language that a ton of us out here are familiar with, and if you can base it off of that we're more likely to have a bunch of test games from the blind community when the feedback version of the g d e comes out. If you haven't checked out bgt, www.blastbay.com. And it's completely free!