Re: preview! SoundRTS, the starwars mod!

hello, milos
not a problem about the english, you are easily understood
I would usually say to listen to the audio recording posted in my first post, but as you said english is not your native language I will answer as follows:
In the maps, it is possible to control troopers, tanks, air and space crafts. Although the two latter are practically the same.
When will it be released? Its expected release date is July 25th, 2015.
Why the long wait? Because I have a week of exams coming up, followed by two weeks of work in London, so will not be coding that much.
Thanks!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : milos via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : milos via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JoeFoeGames via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector