Re: Pokémon Crystal Access

Okay I know this may not be a problem for most if not all of you guys but it is for me.
Basically what is happening is I am trying to use my pokemon crystal game with pokemon stadium 2 and everytime I load stadium 2 with the rom and save in the gameboy pack it works once, then I go to visual boy advance to try and log back on and I get.
Error failed to read complete save game.
Then my game is corrupted and I have to start over, I was at the elite 4 and lost everything. I thaught maybe it was the gameshark codes I was using so I started a game with no codes and tried loading it up in stadium 2 and the same thing happened.
Is their some special way you have it saving the game that would cause this that I might be able to change? Or am I just screwed and can't play my crystal on stadium 2.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : yukionozawa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : drg via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : buu420 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : serrebi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : serrebi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Morokuma via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dan_c via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Claw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : buu420 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : buu420 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Naruto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : malloc via Audiogames-reflector