Re: Mudding on a Mac.

It varies, on how the app itself is designned.

Although I don't play it anymore, the first time I played Auter Aeon back in the day, was using either the Alter normal client, or hyper terminal.

Also, ARIA still needs to catch on.
Plus, if that's not enough, do keep in mind how many blind folks use Chromevox and/or Chrome OS in genral.
Yep, very tiny market/group of people.