Re: What do people believe when it comes to religion and or spirituality?

Hi,
First, I'm amazed about the civilisation in here. I frequently visit an atheist blog, and some of the comments are threats to the author like "you are going to hell because you've created this blog" and so on. In 56 posts so far, none of this has happened, and this is quite impressive for me.
Thank you asault_freak. This is a really interesting page. I am almost sure I won't change my atheist views with it, but it's a really comprehensive list of contradictions answered by christians, which is really useful, to discover both the good and bad points made by them, and by the people who raise them, of course.
Thanks also to Thunderfist799. I was looking for some evidence that supported the claim of muslims that Alla is the only God, but this also helps. You see, each religion has its own History, predictions, miracles and superstitions. To summarise my position: I don't consider everything false, but those predictions may be some kind of coincidence (sorry for the blasphemy). However I dismiss the main fact, that that is the word of God, mainly because of all the attrocities in these holly books, and also because of the contradictions and translation errors in them.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Thunderfist799 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bladestorm360 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bladestorm360 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sukil via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Thunderfist799 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sukil via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Thunderfist799 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bladestorm360 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bladestorm360 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bladestorm360 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sukil via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Thunderfist799 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tward via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bladestorm360 via Audiogames-reflector